Tuesday, July 6, 2010

All that stuff

It is amazing that I feel


What gives and what remains the same.

Each second frozen 'till I spill

Its putrefied, but elegant remains

Onto the days that bleach

The endless path, eternal reach

Of each of us - pathetic stumble to the end.

Oh, my beloved, closest friend,

How I loathe thy absence at this turn

Of shapeless, ugly, pitiful events

That spit on us and so we burn

And then repeat this endless dance!

Oh, my one and only love,

Where are thou amongst the foes?!

Forever lost, I am bereft of stuff

That used to make my being worth -

The love,

The warmth,

And your eternal thought

Eternity has passed, but never I forgot

The deepness of your eyes!

I say that any sacrifice I'm ready to uphold;

But when it comes to truth -

I am afraid,

My actions are no longer bold,

I am incapable of anything but empty words

That sing of sorrow in pitiful discord.

This acrid helplessness,

Benign, but impotent belief,

Is killing me!

And right before I'm done and stiff,

I hope to see you, oh my friend!

And you my love!

Before the curtain falls,

One time with you I'll stand,

Your smiles, eyes and all that stuff...

No comments: