Friday, November 1, 2019

Who watches over me?

who watches over me tonight
and tends to darkness of my soul?
where are the hands I used to find
and eyes that shine bright as I fall
like blindness words have no remorse
like dead leafes have no weight
they land on deaf ears as I crawl
to where you no longer wait
as always I'm late and running
my breath is frozen, caught by fear
i feel that i'm safe, it's trying
to see my heart so near my fate
to the end of my hard work, I perish 
towards stillness and calm, and neglect 
Illusion of your brightness and feelings
And dreams as forever I slept
In the dream where I am constantly falling 
And you catch my hands with your kiss
In the end when I'm hopelessly dying
By your side, 
By your pain,
Endless bliss.

No comments: