Sunday, December 6, 2020

Take me away

Take me away from here, this barren earth

Share in my sorrow, silence so hoarse

Stars are in front of us, darkness behind

Fighting my feelings, loosing my mind


Loosing your touch on me, take me away

Sensing just emptiness, take me away

Seconds, then years gone, take me away

Adrenaline spiking as I enter this fray


I see you where I was, as you walk on by

I am where all is lost, lost in my lie

The chasm of eternity opens its gates

I fly, run, trip, and fall, crash in its nets

I burn with reality, smolder with dreams

The senses have given up, ran out of steam


I crave only shadows, you want an escape 

Just take me with you, just take me away

I want your forgiveness, take me away

I will be relentless, take me away

The end is upon us, it is time to pay

Take me away from here, I beg and I pray


Forgiveness, forgotten, forever and gone

Take me away from here, or just take me on

Take me or not, you’ll make one last choice

I am past reality, lost mind and my voice


Take me away from here, right down to hell

Through human insanity, loud tolling bell

Through lacking of decency, simple and pure

Take me away from here, as I cannot endure


Take me away from here, this rotten earth

Take me away from here, or call me a hearse

Stars aren’t there anymore, darkness is all

Fighting and loosing, burn, crash and fall

I am walking away from here, not looking behind 

Naught but a shadow, no longer blind

I am walking away from here, hide, escape, run

When you’ll come to take me, I will be gone!








No comments: