Saturday, October 24, 2009

Interrupted from within.

My soul is dancing in the wind,
Of happyness in life it sings
When it's approached by lowly fiend
And interrupted from within.

My soul is starving for attention
An admiration's one best friend.
Releasing the unwanted tension,
I sacrifice myself again.

My soul is bored, needs entertainment.
I'm spent, exhausted, nothing new...
The final push for the attaiment
Of chance so I can start anew.

My soul is raging, sorrowfully broken.
I'm drunk with pain and disbelief.
To me of loss and coldness you have spoken
Forever drowning me in grief.

My soul has perished, end of story.
I am lost in ocean of regret.
I am doomed forever not to worry
Of things that make our beings fret.

My soul,
My feelings,
The elusions,
Confused or causing this confusion,
Abused or wanting to abuse,
I have to end this hopeless ruse.

My soul is being torn by wind
Of sorrow in life it sings
My empty heart was struck by fiend
And interrupted from within.

No comments: