Thursday, October 29, 2009

When words are helpless

I want to clear my memories,
Forget the past and what has been.
The road in light and shodow of fate
The sign of future fading, oh so late!

I crave to break my soul free
For all the fears and labours be
Enchanted and forgotten
Beyond your pushing me, so rotten!

I smile at your attempts of wisdom
The neverending cycle of this boredom!
Betrothed to the cliches of kingdom
That perished, love and cares all forgotten!

I die without your graceful, awful words!
No need for the attempt to sacrifice this plot.
The reasons that you might have entertained
Are nothing but a dull, dry rain...

I laugh, or maybe it's just tears
The freavolous extent of my trapped soul
The helpless need to speak without words
The faithful honor in the absence of the lords!

Farewell, the past and present, all the same!
I started on a book, it ended without fame!
The nothingness in me has won the fight,
Beyond this struggle nothing left,
No will,
No strength,
No light...

No comments: