Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Spiders int the closet

I am a fly trapped in the wind of change.
My wings are helpless to adjust my course.
I soar and fall, I flail, as if I am deranged
Unable to accept the fate, its changing to the worse.
I am torn open, hurting in my mind
But on the other hand I feel renewed
The feeling that I almost lost, so fine
Of love and sorrow sweet, bitter interlude.
I am a man that found a new life
Without letting go of one he has
Without proper warning and in giant strides
Upsetting everyone and leaving in his wake just mess!
I am a fly, I'm waiting to be squished
By a horizon full of guilt and bliss
I climb the tallest building, I make my wish
High up, where sun burns with a melting kiss
My wings are ashes
I fall to my demise
My life in flashes
Passes, as I pay the price
As I cry my final tears
Forever broken to this world
Embracing all my fears
A fly, against a spider, tall and bold!

No comments: