Hello, to those, who are watching me closely
Through tiny crevices of old broken window
Hello, to people who are seeing me lately
In gaps of mind they’re approaching my soul now…
I’ve never heard songs flying high in the ocean
I’ve never built poems to be made of paper
And thoughts of my wisdom for survival are craving
I’m sinking in mud of your motional eyesight…
So, now be happy to have yourself conscious
Be well of your health and don’t speak on my purpose…
Why would you want to stay there
And what for are you here
You’ll never be glad of the place you are getting
Why wouldn’t you muse
Why don’t you just die
And roads in dust will cover your body…
Goodbye, my creations that crash in the darkness
In hundreds of pieces my dreams almost broken
Goodbye, my illusions of hopes and my wisdom
For thousands of years I’ll be here just for nothing
And madness is coming, so simply and slowly
My soul loudly laughing at the life that it’s having
Don’t fear what’s in future, you have debts of past week
Don’t fear yourself dying, there is no resurrection!
Fighting for peace, having dreams realistic
It’s the only absurd that we enjoying this time now…
So damn this roads
And break your trains down
You’ll drink the sweet poison, in your dead body
So trash your beliefs
So just walk away crying
Your dreams, smelling musty, are roaring in pain thou…
You think I am crazy and ill with my soul
You imagine me hanging on the cross in the sunlight
For your own pleasure I’ll lick my heart’s wounds
And stars will fall down, killing you with my truth
In whole of my being I am not a magician
To perform silly tricks for the crowd, so stupid!
In whole of my dying I am not just a dead junk
I wrote my last song, cutting blanket of dreaming!
Thinking of you makes me feel as a flyer
Musing of me gives me headaches for years…
Let’s forget this life
It won’t give you relief
In sadness of silence find your heart beating…
Let’s move our way
Let’s just change our minds
In thoughts, only madman can think as I do not…
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment