Friday, January 25, 2008

People from the forest

Arise and shine acerbic sun,
We’ve come to bow for our God.
This banal drama, life has gone,
Belated truth of yours, sick mud…
The avarice of mankind rages
Our souls are just an adjunct to this world
In aberration this realm prays
Abeyance is your bloody goal…
Barbarity – the bane of life
On barren, rotting to dust ground
My baleful sin I sacrifice
For you I’ll leave my painful doubts…

There is nothing abstruse in this sick life
No one will bemoan our souls
When we are gone with our endless pride..
Fearing nothing, - the people from the forest…
And humanity looks at our hearts in vein
Adulate on their knees for the balm
This world avowed to die this day
And I punch a rusty nail in my palm…

Our whole sky is the aviary for souls
Befuddling us with the animate clouds
And this arrogant God, no more to him we bow
Of myself from this time I’ll be proud
All the living bemused with hate sun gives off
Dying slowly, it screams for apathy of pain
Burns and wounds fill mortal corps
Through the ribs, through the flesh, through the brain…
Spitting out our prayers, we cry in despair .
Apocryphal myth of the pure truth,
And the fake thinking of life to be fair,
Walking slowly into the heart of doom…

There is nothing abstruse in this sick life
No one will bemoan our souls
When we are gone with our endless pride..
Fearing nothing, - the people from the forest…
And humanity looks at our hearts in vein
Adulate on their knees for the balm
This world avowed to die this day
And I punch the rusted nail in my palm…

Our forest, our bunker with guns aimed to kill
Our hands – the machine of Death
And when final day comes, all we kneel
To be ready for extirpation of fate
Assuage our hunger and thirst in blood
Sunk our teeth in sweet flesh of thought
But, after all, we’ll all become mud
In the grave, soiling slowly, it rots…
Worms eat horizon and naked it burns
Agonizing on spears of the stars
In a river of ashes it falls
I can see it, turning slowly to dust…

No comments: