Saturday, August 16, 2025

Don't stop me

 Here, I put my foot down, final step

The heart, the soul, the friend and foe

Between the autumn and the summer set

Among the rust of leaves and snow.


The misery of being, most of all

The liberty of sorrow, firing away

My nerves, abused and hollow, fall

The eyes that see the wall of pretense sway.


The flaring nostrils of desire, still.

Synapses pulsing, thoughts so fleeting.

I struggle to explode, to run and feel

Oh, please, my heart, start beating!


Oh, darn, my soul stop bleating

Oh, fuck, my courage come abound

The world so whole, so fucking round

It ain't for me, and that is just alright


Don't stop me now, it's my right

Don't stop me now, I'll be fine

Don't pay attention, don't you dare

I am rocket ship, I burn, I do not care


I yearn for punching through the sky

And dream of stars and ways to die

Don't stop me now, don't you see

Don't stop me or I won't be me...

No comments: