Saturday, August 16, 2025

Wait for me

 The voice of reason won’t compel

Is it the end, I cannot tell

Without you I am lost and blind

I cannot feel, I simply rhyme

The world rotates and doesn’t care

The sky is static, in grayscale 

My thoughts are black and white

The color of emotions lost the light

The temperature of feelings froze my soul

You are still gone, I’m still alone

You are still circling the abyss

Still disappearing, shedding bliss

I’m pushing time up steep inclines 

I’m drawing dots and endless lines

To figure out how to find

The path to where I can end the grind

To when I can abscond from fighting 

Where I can ride the moment’s lighting 

That joins you and I once more

I care not for now and before,

I only plead that you will wait

By the abyss,

Without bliss,

With hope

And grit,

I am almost there

Just have to deal with all this shit…

No comments: